348,138 votes, 0/5
“News Republic offers the cure for infobesity” CNET.
“If you love news, News Republic is the right app for you!” AppDictions.
“Best News App” ! AppStorm.
***HTC Users, please see the notice at the bottom of this description.
• SMART: News Republic learns as you read, our AI technology personalizes your news experience automatically
• AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE: 47 editions from the US, France, Brazil, India, Russia or Japan.
• FAST ACCESS: Get news directly from the lock screen of your phone
• FAST LOADING TIMES: No need to wait to read your news with the instant articles.
• All TOPICS: World news, national and local news, Finance, Tech, Entertainment and Business, Sports, Entertainment, Science, Celebrity, Health, Buzz and many more.
• TRENDING AND BUZZ CONTENT: Keep yourself updated with the most popular trending articles and topics of the moment.
• ALL SOURCES: news partners include CBS News, Reuters, Bloomberg, Quartz, Huff Post, The Guardian, Associated Press, San Francisco Chronicle, LA Times
• VIDEOS: Lightning fast video newsfeeds optimized and in-app including the latest breaking
• REDDIT: Hottest and most interesting subreddits and content are included here. Read them and vote for what you like or dislike.
• NOTIFICATIONS: Get breaking news and trending news in real time
• OFFLINE ACCESS: Read the news while offline when you are out of coverage. Save articles for later. Even custom RSS feeds can be read offline. Share across all your favorite apps.
• PERSONAL PROFILE: Keep track of your favorite topics, save articles and connect your account to any mobile device.
1. The articles appearing in the feed 'For You' are generated by our algorithm, based on your behavior (articles that you open, share, like etc.). It is not linked to the topics you might have chosen to add.
2. The algorithm learns as you 'like' and 'dislike' articles, recommending you better and more personalized content over time
3. News Republic is a politically neutral news aggregator: we don't write articles and only gather news from various sources to provide our readers different points of view.
4. Notifications are automatically enabled. You can turn them on and off as you like in the settings of the app.
News Republic Facebook - facebook.com/News.Republic
Twitter - @NewsRepublic
YouTube - youtube.com/MyNewsRepublic
Customer Support/Helpshift: email@example.com
***To HTC Users with BlinkFeed: Please note that News Republic is an independent app developer. For comments on Sense or BlinkFeed, please refer directly to the HTC Sense Home App on the Play Store. Whilst we welcome any feedback, please could you focus any comments you have to the News Republic app specifically – this is the only thing we can improve or fix! Thanks for your understanding.