22,920 votes, 0/5
- Watch more than 180 channels of Live TV on the go from any available WiFi or cellular connection in the
U.S. if you filter by “Available out of home”.
- Choose from tens of thousands of TV shows and movies available for streaming On Demand—some of which are available to download for offline viewing by filtering for “Available for Download”.
- X1 Cloud DVR customers can watch saved recordings from anywhere in the U.S. with an internet connection. Once downloaded, videos can be viewed offline—anytime, anywhere (i.e. in planes, trains, and automobiles—ANYWHERE!).
- Choose from the full guide or filter by popular categories such as Sports, Kids, and Movies.
- Forget to schedule a recording? X1 Cloud DVR customers can schedule or modify DVR recordings right from the XFINITY TV app.
- If you have previously made a movie purchase On Demand, you can take these purchases with you wherever you go right from the XFINITY TV app!
- Trying to find your favorite show or movie? Use the search function to see if it is available On Demand or airing soon.
Exclusive In-Home Features:
- Watch live TV streams from your entire channel lineup when on in-home Xfinity WiFi
- Choose from XFINITY’s full Video On Demand library, filtered to show only the content already included in
your subscription at no extra charge.
- Stream rented TV shows and movies right to the app during the rental period.
- Reliable WiFi or cellular internet connection for video streaming and downloading
- XFINITY service with a subscription to one or more eligible channels to watch live or On Demand video.
- XFINITY username and password. Forget your username or need to create one? See help links directly
- Some programmer content restrictions apply.
Get Help Signing In:
- Create an XFINITY username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
- Look up your existing XFINITY username: xfinity.com/username
- Reset your XFINITY password: xfinity.com/password
- Help and support page: customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/xfinitytv